Thursday, May 10, 2007

Change isn’t always an improvement, just a change

For the past couple months I have been feeling quite blah which means it’s time for a change! To correct this blah feeling, a month ago I finally pierced my nose; which looks quite natural on me. Well, this is what I have been told. I have been contemplating getting a nose stud for some time before I succeeded in doing it. I am pretty happy that I went through with it. However, It is still tender and a little swollen inside. In a week or so I plan on changing the medium sized jewel (and its long rod) to a smaller jewel and shorter rod so that it’s less conspicuous.

However, this small change didn’t fix my blah feeling. So I started thinking of another way to change. Changing my personality was out of the question, so I had to think of something else. This past November, I was convinced that I was going to cut my hair to a length above my shoulders, at Christmas. My hair fell below my shoulder blades and a short cut would be a drastic change. Was I up for it—definitely! However, when I went home for Christmas, everybody was against this and I was easily persuaded not to cut my hair. In addition to all my friends and families opinion, my best friend’s sister who was my hair dresser, wouldn’t let me cut it. So I came back to Edmonton with long hair. My friends were disappointed when they found out I didn’t cut it. Now, four months later I still wanted to cut my hair. So I went to the Swizz salon and got a hair cut. I ended up cutting my hair off to my shoulders!!! And you know what, I love it. It’s a nice change and I hope it helps my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home