Thursday, March 29, 2007

Deciphering a Dream

Last night I had a dream. Now it wasn’t a nightmare, or a pleasant dream, but a cliffhanger! I hope it wasn’t a glimpse into my future. The place where this dream took place was in Ellie’s office. Ellie, Claire, and Liv and me were all there. I was sitting in the middle of the room and all three girls were sitting at their respective desks. I cannot remember what we were talking about, but I do remember who came in and started to talk to us. It was my tall, dark, handsome guy that I have been crushing on! He remains nameless because my detective work has not allowed me to figure out his name. But don’t worry, I will figure it out. Well, he started talking to all off us about…well I cannot remember the exact conversation but I do recall that he started signaling me out by asking me specific questions about who I am and what I do. It was going so well, but then he said bye and left the office. I was caught off guard. I didn’t know if you would be returning or not. Does anyone know how to decipher dreams? I sure hope it isn’t saying that I am doomed to lead a solitary life with my many loving poodles and hairless dogs (no cats or other kinds of dogs because I am allergic to them), fish, and herpitiles (amphibians and reptiles).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home