Monday, December 04, 2006

So Cute!

Here are my two nephews (Junior and Colby) and my oldest niece (Payge). Right now I am so excited because I am heading home to see my friends and family (including these three munchkins) tomorrow for my Christmas vacation. Since being away, I have missed these guys so much. Unfortunately, I am missing a picture of my youngest niece, Elizabeth (1 1/4 years old). Troy, my youngest brother, hasn't provided me with a digital picture yet. Once I get it I will put it up to show the world how cute she is.

Payge -- This is not a recent picture of her, but it is the only one I have on my computer. She is a smart, driven girl and will be going places. I believe she wants to be a Veterinarian.

Colby (left) and Junior (right) -- These two trouble makers can be a handful, I cannot wait to baby-sit them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home