Sunday, November 12, 2006

I am not a writer!

I have never liked writing, probably because I just plain suck at it. Maybe if I could sit down and write what was on my mind in a clear and concise fashion, I may feel different about this art.

After reading some blog entries posted on my friend Ellie’s and her brother’s website, I can with no hesitation conclude that I do not have a talent for writing. I found that these separate websites contain writings about life incidents or views that are so well structured, they are breath taking for their thoughts are carried over to the computer screen effortlessly. Both of these people will definitely go somewhere if they decide to pursue journalism or publish a novel. Whereas my entries are choppy, inconsistent and grammatically incorrect; well most of the time. So if you notice that I have spelt something wrong, used the wrong punctuation or just don’t make sense, please laugh with me and turn a blind eye at one of my largest weaknesses, WRITING!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey candra!
I have to tell you that your writing has muched improved. When Mike and I were reading your blog about your aunt I commented that you would be able to publish a novel. I told him that every time you speak or write from the heart, it always comes out perfectly, as opposed to when you actually think about it.
Miss you lots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home