Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wednesday Night Tradition

Last night I went to my friend Mika’s house to watch this weeks “America’s Next Top Model” and have dinner. We, and others, are addictive to this show! However, I cannot put my finger on the reason to this addiction. Maybe it’s the social aggressiveness of each model-to-be, and their interactions; I’m just not sure. The funny thing is they’re not all drop dead gorgeous. Yes they are pretty but each one brings something different to the table. Whether it is cockiness, bitchiness, confidence, comical, or unique attitudes, they all contribute to an attention-grabbing show. Unfortunately the girl that I thought would make it to the final two was voted out last week. Yep, this is another reality show! Now, I have no idea who should be “America’s Next Top Model”. Nobody is shining through.

Just before the show came on, Mika made her famous Berry Smoothie. Boy was it good. Sadly, I developed one of my infamous pain striking stomach aches that are usual provoked by certain foods (whip cream, chip/veggie dip, sour cream, cream cheese). The only thing that may have triggered the stomach ache would be the yogurt. Or the two tall glasses I drank. For my sake, I hope it was just a freak occurrence and not one that will be provoked by yogurt in the future. If yogurt ends up triggering these acute stomack aches, I know the next thing to cause this type of pain will be ice cream. If this does happen, I couldn’t carry on living without my triple chocolate chunk ice cream (or various flavours of chocolate ice cream).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home